TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing I Can Be Face Painting for your event! Please read over our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- We are insured and a member of CAFABA (Canadian Association of Face and Body Artists)
- We use only professional products that are hypoallergenic and non-toxic and use a sanitary painting process. If you have concerns about a child with sensitive skin we can test the paint on their arm first. If your child has a reaction, remove the paint with a mild soap and water as soon as possible.
- For sanitary reasons, we cannot paint anyone who is or appears to be sick or suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition or open wounds.
- We will only paint children who are willing to be painted. We want face painting to be a positive and safe experience for your children!
FACE PAINTING or GLITTER TATTOO SET UP
Please ensure artist has a brightly lit area to work with sufficient space and access to washroom & water.
-INDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space free of heavy traffic. We will bring make up chair and makeup kit on legs.
-INDOOR - LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter)
-OUTDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space, sheltered from wind, rain, sun, cold. We can provide a small canopy for a $50 rental fee.
-OUTDOOR- LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter), adequate shelter from rain, wind, sun and cold.
Deposit: A non-refundable 25% deposit is due upon booking. (e-transfer, credit card, cheque, cash)
Travel/setup/other fees: $30 returned check fee. Travel fees apply when the the Artist must travel farther than 25km one way.
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please do so at least 2 weeks prior and we will make every effort to meet your needs. Your deposit is not refundable but may be applied to a different date.
- We do not offer refunds on the deposit for inclement weather (rain, high winds, etc.) so please secure an alternate indoor location for your event in advance.
- If Artist needs to cancel due to illness or emergency we will be made to find a replacement Artist. Should that fail, your deposit will be refunded.
- If Artist cannot make it to the location of the event due to severe weather conditions (snow, freezing rain, etc.) your deposit will be refunded.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our Terms & Conditions. Please note that by paying your deposit you agree that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed above.
We look forward to being part of your special event!