TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing I Can Be Face Painting for your event! Please read over our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
HEALTH & SAFETY / COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- I use only professional, cosmetic grade products that are FDA approved, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- I wear a surgical mask and face shield during painting.
- I use a sanitary painting process to minimize risk of spreading germs. I use one sponge per client and wash brushes between faces, sanitizing them with rubbing alcohol. I use a disposable q-tip to apply lipstick.
- I use hand sanitizer on my hands between each person.
- I disinfect any surface that the client has touched, e.g. arms of the chair.
- The complete face painting kit is cleaned and sanitized after each event.
- I have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available.
- Clients must wait 6 ft away from artist until it is their turn. It is recommended parents wait 6 ft away until their child is done.
- If masks are being worn at your event, the client can remove their mask during face painting and must be replaced after.
- The whole face, forehead or arm can be painted. Some people chose an arm or forehead painting if masks are being worn at the event.
- If you have concerns about sensitive skin I can test the paint on the arm first. Although rare, if a reaction does occur, remove the paint with mild soap and water as soon as possible.
- To keep everyone safe, I cannot paint anyone who is or appears to be sick (fever, cough, runny nose), has symptoms of COVID-19, suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition or open wounds.
- I will only paint children who are willing to be painted. Face painting should be a positive and safe experience for your children!
- I am not responsible for any allergic reaction that may happen.
- I follow all the public health protocols to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread. I am not responsible if an outbreak should occur at your event.
FACE PAINTING or GLITTER TATTOO SET UP
COVID-19 Physical Distancing: Please ensure there is enough room at your location for clients to line up 6 ft from artist, as well as 6 ft from each other in the lineup.
Please ensure artist has a brightly lit area to work with sufficient space and access to washroom & water.
-INDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space free of heavy traffic. I will bring make up chair and makeup kit on legs.
-INDOOR - LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter)
-OUTDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space, sheltered from wind, rain, sun, cold.
-OUTDOOR- LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter), adequate shelter from rain, wind, sun and cold.
Booking Fee: A non-refundable 25% Booking Fee is due upon booking. (e-transfer, cheque, cash)
Travel: Travel fees apply when I must travel farther than 25km one way.
Returned Cheque: $30
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please do so at least 2 weeks prior and I will make every effort to meet your needs. Your booking fee is not refundable but may be applied to a different date.
- I do not offer refunds on the booking fee for inclement weather (rain, high winds, etc.) so please secure an alternate indoor location for your event in advance.
- If I need to cancel due to illness or emergency I will find a replacement artist. Should that fail, your booking fee will be refunded.
- If I cannot make it to the location of the event due to severe weather conditions (snow, freezing rain, etc.) your booking fee will be refunded.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our Terms & Conditions.
I look forward to being part of your special event!