TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing I Can Be Face Painting for your event! Please read over our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- I am insured and a member of CAFABA (Canadian Association of Face and Body Artists)
- I use only professional products that are hypoallergenic and non-toxic.
- I use a sanitary painting process to minimize the risk of spreading germs. I use one sponge per client and wash brushes between faces, sanitizing them with rubbing alcohol. I avoid painting close to the eyes and on the lips. I use a disposable q-tip to apply lipstick.
- If you have concerns about a child with sensitive skin I can test the paint on their arm first. If your child has a reaction, remove the paint with a mild soap and water as soon as possible.
- To keep everyone safe, I cannot paint anyone who is or appears to be sick (fever, cough, runny nose), suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition or open wounds.
- I will only paint children who are willing to be painted. Face painting should be a positive and safe experience for your children!
FACE PAINTING or GLITTER TATTOO SET UP
Please ensure artist has a brightly lit area to work with sufficient space and access to washroom & water.
-INDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space free of heavy traffic. I will bring make up chair and makeup kit on legs.
-INDOOR - LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter)
-OUTDOOR - SMALL EVENT. One face painter: Please provide 6'x6' space, sheltered from wind, rain, sun, cold.
-OUTDOOR- LARGE EVENT. With multiple face painters: You provide large folding tables (1 table per 2 painters), chairs (2 chairs per painter), adequate shelter from rain, wind, sun and cold.
Booking Fee: A non-refundable 25% Booking Fee is due upon booking. (e-transfer, cheque, cash)
Travel: Travel fees apply when I must travel farther than 25km one way.
Returned Cheque: $30
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please do so at least 2 weeks prior and I will make every effort to meet your needs. Your booking fee is not refundable but may be applied to a different date.
- I do not offer refunds on the booking fee for inclement weather (rain, high winds, etc.) so please secure an alternate indoor location for your event in advance.
- If I need to cancel due to illness or emergency I will find a replacement artist. Should that fail, your booking fee will be refunded.
- If I cannot make it to the location of the event due to severe weather conditions (snow, freezing rain, etc.) your booking fee will be refunded.
Thank you for taking the time to read over our Terms & Conditions.
I look forward to being part of your special event!