TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing I Can Be Face Painting for your event! Please read over our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
HEALTH & SAFETY / COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
- We use professional, cosmetic grade products that are FDA approved, non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
- Artist wears a surgical mask and face shield during painting, sanitize their hands between clients and disinfect any surface the client has touched.
- We use a sanitary painting process - one sponge per client and wash brushes between faces, sanitizing them with rubbing alcohol. We use a disposable q-tip to apply lipstick.
- The complete face painting kit is cleaned and sanitized after each event.
- Please wipe child's face with baby wipe and disinfect their hands before being seated. We have hand sanitizer and wipes available.
- To respect physical distancing protocols everyone except for the child being painted must wait 6 ft away.
- If masks are being worn at your indoor event, the client can remove their mask during face painting and must be replaced after, or we can paint the forehead or arm.
- If you have concerns about sensitive skin we can test the paint on the arm first. Although rare, if a reaction does occur, remove the paint with mild soap and water as soon as possible. We are not responsible for any allergic reaction that may happen.
- To keep everyone safe, we cannot paint anyone who is or appears to be sick (fever, cough, runny nose), has symptoms of COVID-19, suffering from cold sores, conjunctivitis, any infectious skin condition or open wounds.
- We will only paint children who are willing to be painted. Face painting should be a positive and safe experience for your children!
- We follow public health protocols to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread. We are not responsible if an outbreak should occur at your event.
- COVID-19 Physical Distancing: Please ensure there is enough room at your location for clients to line up 6 ft from artist.
- Please ensure artist has a brightly lit area to work.
- For outdoor events, please provide a covered area, sheltered from wind, rain and sun.
-Booking Fee: A non-refundable 25% Booking Fee is due upon booking by etransfer.
-Travel: No travel fees apply within the Sault Ste. Marie city limits including east to Garden River and north to Goulais River. Beyond this area, a travel fee of $.50 per km each way applies, as well as a minimum 2 hour booking.
-Returned Cheque: $30
- Should you need to reschedule your event, please do so at least 2 weeks prior and I will make every effort to meet your needs. Your booking fee is not refundable but may be applied to a different date.
- Your booking fee will not be refunded for inclement weather (rain, high winds, etc.) so please secure an alternate indoor location for your event in advance.
- Your booking fee will be refunded if we need to cancel due to illness or emergency (and fail to find a replacement artist) or we need to cancel due to severe weather conditions (snow storm, freezing rain).
Thank you for taking the time to read over our Terms & Conditions.
We look forward to being part of your special event!